High-yield strength, hard and tough
DURSTEEL 410 is a quenched & tempered abrasion resistant steel with a nominal hardness of 410 HB. It endures severe wear and its high-yield strength allows it to absorb high impact loads without deformation. In addition to its hardness and toughness characteristics, DURSTEEL 410 can be easily processed due to the high quality of the hardening process and is characterised by good processability (bending, machining, welding).
Application of wear-resistant steel 410HB
DURSTEEL 410 has excellent rolling and bending properties. DURSTEEL 410 maintains its properties up to a temperature of 250°C. The use of DURSTEEL 410 for heat treatment or hot dip galvanizing is not recommended. For all uses of abrasion steels at higher temperatures, we recommend the use of our CREUSABRO products range or DURANOX 12.
|Main applications of Dursteel 410 wear-resistant steel
|Wear-resistant steel hardness
|Dimensions and sizes available from stock
|Shields, wear blades, buckets, dumpers, hoppers, chutes, hammers, knives, buckets, bulldozers, augers, screens, grabs, etc.
|370-430 HBW (90% of the lots between 390 and 410 HBW)
|Impact energy 50d at -40°C
Other sizes on request
Recommended welding consumables for DURSTEEL wear-resistant steel welding :
- EASYCOR 70M : Slag-free copper-plated tubular cored wire for flat welding
- EASYCOR 70R : Slagged cored wire welded in any position
- EASYCOR 700M : High tensile strength copper-coated tubular cored wire for flat welding
- EASYCOR 700R : High strength pinch cored wire for welding in any position
- CORINOX 307G : Stainless steel cored wire for heterogeneous assembly
- CORINOX 312G : Stainless steel cored wire with high mechanical properties for heterogeneous assembly
Recommended minimum preheating and inter-pass temperatures depending on thickness in mm