Performance in any angles!
Produr designs reinforced ceramic piping with an adaptive geometry, as well as pneumatic conveyors for abrasive material applications.
This innovative solution allows the installation of a pipe lined with a specific protection material, resistant to wear on all pneumatic conveyors with complex angular positions.
This assembly is composed of two ceramic cones mounted on ball joints and a telescopic straight piece.
These assemblies have exceptional wear resistance.
The choice of wear resistant materials is adapted to the specificities of the equipment, the materials transported and the environment.
- The use of a single part to manage all connections to the existing installation simplifies maintenance operations and inventory management.
- Typical applications: boiler feeders, ash re-injection feeders
- The design allows the connection of pipes where the position of the inlets and outlets in the X, Y and Z axes is not known or not constant
- The sealing of the cones and the telescopic part is ensured by gaskets adapted to the operating conditions
- The most advanced wear-resistant materials such as Durhart electrofused ceramic, Aldur sintered alumina or Duraplate are used in the manufacturing process.